Meghshyam Gaur

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tension

Tension

लड़की ने लिफ्ट मांगी,
रास्ते में लड़की की तबीयत ख़राब हो गई,
आप हॉस्पिटल ले गए,
डॉक्टर बोला - आप बाप बनने वाले हैं,
आपको TENSION !

आप बोले - मैं इसका बाप नहीं,
लड़की से पूछा,
लड़की बोली - ये ही बाप है,
आपको और TENSION !

पुलिस आयी, आपका मेडिकल चेक-अप हुआ,
रिपोर्ट आयी - आप तो बाप बन ही नहीं सकते,
जान छूटी, खुदा का शुक्रिया अदा किया,
ख़ुशी - ख़ुशी घर को चले,
तभी ख्याल आया - फिर घर पर जो २-२ बच्चे हैं,
वो किसके हैं ???
आपको TENSION ही
TENSION !!!

Posted by MeghShyam Gaur at 5:26 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

About Me

My photo
MeghShyam Gaur
I think I am changing the world,but I am not. I think I am contributing to the Indian economy, but I guess I am not. I think I love my work, but I do not. I think I hate all people who made me earn my engineering degree, and I do. I think I am living, but and most importantly, I am LOOKING for someone to make me live !! Ok... I won't be funny anymore. I am a cool guy with a zeal to enjoy life (For all those who know me--> "Just stop laughing!!")
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2010 (7)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • FUNNY: The Best Eye Exercise for Professionals.
      • Presents for Teacher
      • GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN
      • HILARIOUS - Wonder if these are true
      • Tension
      • Newton in Romantic Mood.....
      • How to keep a Wife happy ... Must Read Guys :)
  • ►  2009 (25)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (17)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.