Meghshyam Gaur

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Newton in Romantic Mood.....

Newton in Romantic Mood......


Universal law of Love:

" Love can neither be created nor be destroyed; only it can transfer from One girlfriend to another girlfriend with some loss of money "

*************


First law of Love:

" a boy in love with a girl, continue to be in love with her and a girl in love with a boy, continue to be in love with him, until or unless any external agent(brother or father of the gal) comes into play and break the legs of the boy. "

*************


Second law of Love:

" the rate of change of intensity of love of a girl towards a boy is directly proportional to the instantaneous bank balance of the boy and the direction of this love is same to as increment or decrement of the bank balance. "

*************


Third law of Love:

" the force applied while proposing a girl by a boy is equal and opposite to the force applied by the girl while slapping."


*************

Posted by MeghShyam Gaur at 5:25 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

About Me

My photo
MeghShyam Gaur
I think I am changing the world,but I am not. I think I am contributing to the Indian economy, but I guess I am not. I think I love my work, but I do not. I think I hate all people who made me earn my engineering degree, and I do. I think I am living, but and most importantly, I am LOOKING for someone to make me live !! Ok... I won't be funny anymore. I am a cool guy with a zeal to enjoy life (For all those who know me--> "Just stop laughing!!")
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2010 (7)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • FUNNY: The Best Eye Exercise for Professionals.
      • Presents for Teacher
      • GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN
      • HILARIOUS - Wonder if these are true
      • Tension
      • Newton in Romantic Mood.....
      • How to keep a Wife happy ... Must Read Guys :)
  • ►  2009 (25)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (17)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.