Meghshyam Gaur

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Different kinds of Internet friendship proposals

Different kinds of Internet friendship proposals

Will u be my frinedship with me? Plz?????? (ya sure)

I'm all alone and in need of frinedship and friends. (ill gladly be ur friend if only you wud improve ur English)

Helelo I want friesship with u. (that reminds me of kkkkkiran)

I want to be closed friend with u. (when were we open?)

I want 2 b frands with you. (yup frands)

I want to be close friendship with u. (then be. Cuz I'm closed for you)

Please reply me to me weather we r frinds or not? (then you reply to urself dear me to me)

Behtarin....love...... Can v b plas? (r we gonna fix a car? Or screw some nuts?)

Itne mast mails kahaan se laati ho love? Can there be friends between us?and if frinedship is accepted. Then.....
Okkkk thunks. Thunk u so muck that u become my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................do u have an a a/c in orkat?????????
If u have plz sand me u r link.
(notice the space between u and r. It completely changes the meaning of the sentence. The sentence now becomes "if u have plz sand me you
are link")

Posted by MeghShyam Gaur at 11:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

About Me

My photo
MeghShyam Gaur
I think I am changing the world,but I am not. I think I am contributing to the Indian economy, but I guess I am not. I think I love my work, but I do not. I think I hate all people who made me earn my engineering degree, and I do. I think I am living, but and most importantly, I am LOOKING for someone to make me live !! Ok... I won't be funny anymore. I am a cool guy with a zeal to enjoy life (For all those who know me--> "Just stop laughing!!")
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  November (7)
  • ▼  2009 (25)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  September (2)
      • LADIES VS. REAL WOMEN
      • Different kinds of Internet friendship proposals
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (17)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.